CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ready to go?

Nets...check! Boots...check! Buckets...check! Off to catch frogs! We went to Champoeg State Park today to play with the frogs and be near the river. I love walking on the quiet trails, just listening. Listening to my children run and laugh, to the sweet baby blowing bubbles on my back, to the woodpeckers, frogs, and birds, to the river, to the wind- all of it.









Oh I love this picture of Aiden, I just happened to catch him on film as he was making this face. Sweet little kissy cheeks..9 months old already!




We went with my friend and her cutie son Nolan, here are their funny faces. Gotta love those!

What a beautiful day! Our bodies are happy with all the fresh air and sun we soaked in. Now my four sweet babes are sound asleep and tucked in their beds, dreaming about dinosaurs, astronauts, snakes, birds, and frogs. It has been a great week; learning, laughing, catching, running, chasing, and most of all, loving.

1 comments:

Sally

Beautiful! I've got to get my kids out there for an adventure soon! I am in love with that shot of Ryan standing looking into the distance... such a treasure. And sweet baby Aiden making his squishy face... adorable! I could go on and on! Great job working your Aperture! :)