CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

All You Need Is Love

It was a beautiful weekend full of love love love! Here are a few pictures (with our new camera, yay!) of happenings around our home.








We are off to the beach tomorrow to spend some time in the sand, can't wait! There is so much in this life to be thankful for. As we celebrate love and loved ones, this verse reminds me that LOVE is what it's all about!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Happy Hearts Day to you! xoxo

3 comments:

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Happy Valentine's Day to all the Little Brownies! Great photos and gifts of love. xoxo

Sarah

Great pictures. I hope you have a great day at the beach.

Sally

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! I can't decide which one is my favorite... :) I want to see that camera!!!