CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

On the day you were born...

On the day you were born...we waited, laughed, and cried as our hearts grew bigger with love for you, our precious little girl. I couldn't take my eyes off of you, I was completely oblivious to the world around me, so content to sit and watch, hold and smell. To soak in your beauty. The angels danced in Heaven and God celebrated with us, what a miracle you are my dear sweet Anna. Happy 3 years Blue Eyes! xo

5 comments:

Kristie

She is so sweet Jolene. I remember the day she was born. She has always been so full of beauty and sweetness. Give her birthday hugs and kisses from her friends in Spokane.

Unknown

Happy Birthday our sweet, sweet Anna! And on behalf of your name sake, "Shalom, and mazal tov!"

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Happy Birthday, Anna Boo-Boo! You make all the days so much fun with your happy smile and your funny jokes. We love you, Nana and Papa-Wapa!!

Sally

Happy Birthday Sweet Anna!

Sarah

What sweet pictures. Jilian is so fond of Anna and talks about her often. :-) I'm sorry we missed her party.