CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Progress...

I didn't anticipate this project taking SO long. All of these frames are new, well...I bought them several months ago and they have been sitting against this wall, anyway, I bought them all at Ikea. The thing about Ikea products is that while they are cheaper in cost, they do usually take some work to put together.

Each one of these frames requires putting together and mounting the hardware on the back before even hanging them. We worked on them all. day. long.With lots of curious little helpers, and still have some to do. I am hoping that we can hang them on the wall today.

Aaron is...excited to be done with this project. I have made an entire list of projects to do around here. :-)

So..progress. Here is a picture of the frames all laid out, this is how they will hang on the wall, what do you think?I think this is going to be my new favorite part of the house once it's done. Okay, back to work!

4 comments:

Sally

Can't wait to see it when it's done! It'll be worth all your hard work for sure! :)

Sarah

Wow...that is a lot of frames. It's going to look sooo good when it is done

Chase&Kim

all i have to say is... i better be in one of those frames! he he, i wish i was there helping you with this project!

Ashlee

LOVE both the bench and the frames:)