CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

In The Oven

Cupcakes, oh delicious cupcakes. This is what I do. I wake up at 4 in the morning to bake these little beauties. Red Velvet, Chocolate, Peanut Butter Cup, Cookie Monster, Chocolate Pumpkin, Prailines and Cream, Maple Bacon...the list goes on.

Though this transition from homeschooling my babies to baking outside of the home has not been an easy one, I am thankful that the work that is providing for our family, is work that I enjoy.

There is so much to be thankful for; this job, the way God has uniquely equiped me for this work, the opportunity for Aaron to teach our sweeties, the means to provide for our family, this day, this breath, this life, and most of all , for a God who already has a plan, a design, and a path for each of our lives.

Come on in and have a cupcake or two! :-)