CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Private School

This morning we have been organizing the kids room, taking down Anna's crib and replacing it with a toddler bed. She is so excited, though I have a feeling she will be a frequent visitor in our room in the wee hours of the morning.

As we were working Ryan casually says, "I don't want to go to a private school, only naked people go there, nobody wears clothes!" hahaha It was SO cute! It's a good thing he doesn't want to go to 'private' school, it costs a lot to be naked all the time! ;) He will be attending the fully clothed (free) public school in the fall. That funny boy!

3 comments:

Tim and Kari O'Brien

That fun boy, Ryan! Ya, a private school would have to teach about private things I guess and who wouldn't be naked! He may be on to something...xoxox

Sarah

Funny!!!! I need to start keeping a list of all the funny things my kids say.

Karyn Elise

Hey! I go to a Private School!!! :) Silly Ryan. I get to see you all so soon!!! I love you! xoxoxoxo