CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

It's a.....

BOY!!
I just had an ultrasound and found out (to my surprise) that we are having a boy! Unfortunately, Aaron wasn't able to get away from work today, but my dear friend Nicole got to come and share the experience with me. We put Aaron on speaker phone to hear the details, and sent him pictures by text. My other dear friend Sarah watched the kiddos while I was gone. My due date was moved up a week to May 25th (it was May 31) just two days after my sister Karyn graduates (which I hope to make it to!) Yay for sweet babies, ten toes, ten fingers, wiggly strong legs, and arms that pack a punch. :)

3 comments:

Sarah

YEAH!!!!! More boys for Jackson to play with and Emma to boss around.

I am glad that I could watch the kids today. They all played so well. I loved how Anna followed me everywhere. I was so cute.

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Only 3 more to go and you will catch my mom. Go Jolene, Go!

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Oh, a sweet baby boy! I can't wait! xoxoxox