CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoo

I finally found my camera! I feel inspired to post again! :) I looked at all of the pictures that I haven't posted and it's been a while!

We went to the zoo (I think last month) with Ashlee and her son Gabe to see the new baby elephant. We left in the morning and beat most of the crowd, had a picnic on the lawn by the elephants, and took some fun pictures. The baby elephant was still very young and needed to be indoors with it's mother. I wasn't able to get a very clear shot of them.

Ryan, Tyler, and Gabe playing on the statues of animals.

Anna on a frog? I'm not really sure. :)




















Anna pretending to be a goat. :)



















3 comments:

Nadia

Yay! So glad to see some pics of the kids! You have the most adorable kids ever! Glad you found your camera, it will be fun to see more pictures of you guys and your grand adventures!

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Yeah! I love the pictures! Where was your camera? You should play the lotto now too! You definitely get the gold star. Thank you for the awesome pictures and the sweet story of the baby elephant. I remember taking you to see the elephants when you were that age! xoxo

Ashlee

What's that behind the polar bear? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want that on camera!

Hehe.