CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To be a brownie

Sweet Ryan woke up with a stomach bug this morning so we spent the day at home resting and snuggling in jammies and blankets on the couch. I made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner and it filled our house with the smell of fall.

After naps today, Tyler came down the stairs covered in (permanent) black marker. (Unfortunately I didn't get a picture before bath time. )


Mama: Tyler, why did you color on your body?


Tyler: I wanted to be a chocolate brownie.


Ryan: Yeah, and I was going to eat him.


(pregnant) Mama: Mmmm, brownies sound good. :)



4 comments:

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Sending you all of our hugs and kisses to the Brownie boys and girls! We love you! xoxoxox

Nadia

How sweet is that! It seems to me that's not Tyler's first experiment with a Sharpie...heehee...where have I seen that before? At least this time he chose a better place to draw on, and you can't blame him, I'd want to be a brownie too--if only it were that easy. I love the dialog between you guys too, how funny you pregnant mama! I hope you are feeling well!

Karyn Elise

Hi sissy!!! I miss you! How are you feeling? How is everyone? Tell me! Tell me!!
I love you so much and I miss you!!
xoxoxoxo
p.s. yes, my clothes are finally dry =)

TRMarks

You are a beautiful strong woman and I am so proud of you and your beautiful family. Congratulations on you next addition and I look forward to more brownie stories!

MMMM Feel better brownies.

Lots of love, Auntie Trina xoxoxo