CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Nicaragua

In exactly one month from today I will be flying to Managua, Nicaragua for a one week trip with Agros. Agros has already established a small village of fourteen families in Norwich, about an hour north west of Managua. We will be re-visiting the village and the people, planting trees, playing with the children, learning and living with the villagers and witnessing the miracle of life in another part of the world. I will be traveling with my friend Nicole from Portland to Texas where we will meet up with the other seven people on our team. From Texas we will travel together to Managua, Nicaragua. A group of locals employed by Agros will pick us up at the airport and will be our guides for the trip. Nicole and I will be gathering school supplies to bring with us, and will be working with the children of the village. We have been coming up with fun games and crafts to show them while we are there, although I am sure that we will be doing most of the learning during our trip. I will be leading our times of team worship...(I will be needing prayer for that alone. :)


I am so excited for this trip and the opportunity to visit another country, to see how other's live, to be a part of a community thousands of miles away, and to pass down this experience to my children.

I will post more details as they come!
"One Seed. One Life. One Village at a time. "

To find out more about Agros visit:
http://agros.org/

1 comments:

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Wow, it is coming up so soon now! I can't believe it. I am happy for you to get this experience and I also know that where ever you go the Light shines! I love you! YM