CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Alaska Lovin'

Last week I got to fly (all by myself!) to Alaska to see my beautiful sister and niece. My brother in law was out of town for a long weekend, so we got to have some lovely girl time!

We went on hikes, walked around the lake, ate fresh salmon, went out for brunch, had delicious coffee, went to an Asian fish market, searched for Beluga's, laughed, talked, loved, dreamed, planned, listened to bedtime stories in french and my little sister sing my niece to sleep and held that precious baby.

Karyn speaks in French to Ada about 99.9% of the time; so of course, my job as auntie is to translate. Ada heard the French version, then the English version, and then I taught her some Spanish. haha I wonder if she will come up with her own language combining them all. Hmm...

It was such a wonderful visit, my heart is still smiling.
I can't wait to see my little Alaska's again! xo