CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

On the night before school...

...we celebrate; a new year of learning, laughing, working, loving, and exploring. And the best part? I get to keep all of these little lovies at home and we can do all of this together!

We have an exciting year ahead! I can't believe I have a 2nd grader, Kindergartner, Pre schooler, and a toddling little monkey. My how time flies!

Our back to school dinner party:Slainte! Oh the chocolate smiles!
On the menu:
White chili with chicken
Homemade cornbread, Irish butter, and honey
Fresh raw milk
Molten Lava cakes with ganache, strawberries, and peppermint whipped cream (not pictured...they gobbled it up before I could grab my camera)

My hope for this year is to learn right along with my kids,to savor each day, to see the world through their eyes (especially in those hard moments), to answer with love, to get dirty exploring, and to laugh laugh laugh. Cheers to that!

I am excited to blog more and share our journey with you.

Off to bed, tomorrow is almost here! xo