CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What's For Dinner?

Four thirty rolled around and I still didn't know what I was going to make for dinner tonight. I looked through the fridge and started piecing together a Greek pasta dish. It ended up being delicious and everyone gobbled it up. The inspiration all started with Adelles Organic chicken, spinach, and feta sausage. I could eat the whole package by myself, but I decided to share.
-olive oil
-Irish butter...trust me
-spinach and feta sausage
-garlic..lots of garlic
-red peppers
-grape tomatoes
-Kalamata olives
-lemon
-feta cheese
-linguine or any pasta

Serve with lemon, cucumbers, and warm pita bread.

It was a yummy, fresh, summery meal that I plan on making A LOT. The only hang up is that I don't have a name for this dish, and since this nursing mama of four has a brain that checks out at 6 pm, I need help.

Any ideas on a wildly exciting name?

5 comments:

Sally

looks yummy! I've thrown together similar things in the past... but the sausage makes it even more yummy (and substantial than what I came up with)! I think I would call it Greek Summer Pasta.

Kristie

That sounds so good!!! I have never tried feta sausage. I'm on the search today for it!

Sarah

YUM!!! I think I need to hire you to cook for me a couple days a week....what do you think? =)

Jolene Brown

How about you and the fam come over for dinner a few nights a week? That would be even more fun! :)

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Florentine and Feta Summer Sausage Pasta~
It looks delicious. You are such a great cook. xo