CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy 6 Years!

Today Aaron and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary! I can't believe how fast it has gone by and how many fun memories we have together. God has blessed us both with our soul mate, He strengthens us each day, and His word is our foundation. I am more in love with Aaron today than the day we said 'I do'. :)

June 7th, 2003.




June 7th, 2009. Here we are today...

Ummmm........
Hmmm....

Oh dear....lol

My sweet boys.

My beautiful, goofy, hilarious family.

Life is good! :) Look how far we've come...

6 comments:

Tim and Kari O'Brien

You've come a long way Baby! Living the Dream...Keep on Living the Dream!
I'n sooo Prouwd ov Yooo, love frwom Jenny Wrae!

Jolene Brown

Hahaha I'm so glad she came out to say hello. :) I love you.xo

Kristie

Congratulations you two! Your family is so beautiful. I wish you many more years of happiness!

Sarah

Happy Anniversary. You two are amazing. We are so blessed to be your friends.

Kelly

Great pics! You guys are adorable!! So glad I got to hold the peanut tonight!! See you soon!! XOXO

Heidi Boos

Congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby AND celebrating 6 years of marriage! You have such a beautiful family!