CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

St. Patrick's Day Part 2

We had a great St. Patrick's Day filled with yummy treats and lot's of green!




Delicious and beautiful key limes.
Giant cinnamon rolls before the green frosting, yum!
We made green jello for the clovers, and gold-ish jello for pieces of gold to make our 'Shamrocks and Gold' treat :)
My sweet boys!
Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Red Potatoes- SO GOOD!
This is a really rich chocolate brownie with a white chocolate mint ganache topped with a chocolate ganache and chocolate chips...I know, delicious.(a family recipe) The Guiness only made it for the photo, it didn't even get opened! :) I originally made the brownie to take over to our friends house for a late night St. Patty's Day celebration, but by the time we finished dinner I was wiped out and settled for pj's on the couch. :)

We had a great day celebrating our Irish roots!



5 comments:

Anonymous

Let's see....yes--I could eat that every day for the rest of my life. :) You are such a fun wife/mommy, and all of us shamrocks love you so much!

Profile

So much fun. I want to come to your house next year

Sarah

I posted the last post using Dan's blog. OOOPPPS

Heidi Boos

Jolene,

This looks like such the fun day you made for your kiddos. I love all of the green and the goodies!!

Hope you're feeling good...not too much longer if I remember right. A month or so?

Tim and Kari O'Brien

All of the Luck of the Irish blesses your home on a daily basis! So many blessings and goodness and the wee little ones need some Irish kisses from Nana and Papa! Come and visit the home folks soon. We love you!