CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Showered with Love

Tonight my amazing friends threw a baby shower for me and sweet baby boy. It was such a nice evening, the food was great, the cake was amazing, laughter filled the air from beginning to end, and I was in a room full of those that love me and my family. What a blessing! There are so many wonderful people that will join us in celebrating this new life.

(I didn't get as many photos taken as I would have liked on my camera, but others did and I will post those when I get them. )

Yes, you are seeing clearly. This is a breast cake, and it was delicious!

Can you believe we only have 8 weeks left?!

Tonight was a great distraction from all that we are going through right now. It's little treasures like this that God uses to keep us putting one foot in front of the other. I am so thankful for a supportive family (both here and far away), encouraging friends who pray for us daily, the sweet smiles and snuggles from my kids, time spent with my best friend and husband, and laughter with my girlfriends. ( did I forget breast cake?:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who helped out and came to the shower and to everyone who was not able to make it. What a special night to be showered with your love. xoxo

6 comments:

Sarah

I am so bummed that I missed it. I am glad that you had fun. Cute cake!

Sally

It was lovely to be there. I laughed so much!

Kristie

I wish I was there! Looks like you had a great time and I loved the cake!!!

Chase&Kim

Hi Friend,
So sorry we couldn't make it down. I' glad you had a great time and felt loved, you deserve it! Always thinking and praying for your beautiful family!
Miss you XOXO

Anonymous

Aaaahhh! Can't believe there's boob all over your blog site! hah! I have more pictures for you (not more of the cake), but some others I thought you might enjoy. I'll try to get them to you soon.

Love you SO MUCH, Jolene! It was so fun "showering you" on Tuesday.

God delights over you with shouts of joy. He will keep in perfect peace, her whose mind is steadfast, because she trusts in Him.

Blessings, Beth

Tim and Kari O'Brien

What a breastfull evening and such a happy time for a the soon to be arrival of the newest little Brownie.
We can't wait for the littlest angel to arrive! I love you.