CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Family Fun

I was looking through pictures on our computer and found some fun, random pictures of the kids that made me smile.

This was so cute, Anna wanted to wear goggles to eat dinner. It was a very silly dinner filled with lots of laughter. :) The boys asked for some whipped cream for dessert, so Aaron "missed their mouth" and put a spoon full on their foreheads. It made them laugh so hard, and it was hilarious to see their little tongues trying to reach the sweet treat on their heads.
Anna and Daddy. Aaron is such a fun dad, no matter how tired he may be he is always up for horsey rides, wrestling, snuggling, and loving. Anna likes to climb on his back and pretend like she is a kitten. She's great at staying in character too: "Anna, are you ready to eat?" "Meow!" "Anna, are you ready for a bath?" "Meow!" "Anna, I love you so much!" "Meow, meow!" It's pretty cute, and the boys are great sports and play along with her.
Sweet little baker boy Tyler, digging out raw coconut oil for cookies. He loves to help out in the kitchen and is the first to ask if he can make a meal for us. :)
My little runner Ryan, he loves to work out with us. Last summer he became quite the running partner. This was taken at the Fox track for a fundraiser run to support EFM. He ran the whole time, rain and all and ended with a huge smile on his face.
We have so much fun with our kids. It seems that at the end of a long day or when I am feeling the most exhausted, one of our kids will say something that just makes my heart melt. Recently Ryan said "I love our family!" It was so sweet and sincere, and made me so happy. My favorite thing to do is play at home with my husband and kids, and to hear their laughter fill our home. I am so thankful for each of them.