CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Superheroes (and Villians) Unite!

Today Tyler and Aaron went to a father-son superhero dress-up birthday party. Tyler dressed up as 'Super Tyler,' Aaron on the other hand decided that there is no reason for Superheroes unless there is a villain, so he dressed up as 'Evil Five Finger' named after his five finger shoes. They both had so much fun thinking about what their costumes would look like and what their names would be. It was so cute!

At the party they had great feats of Superhero strength: Bar hang, Trike on Treadmill, and Heavy Weight Walk. After each game the Superheroes were rewarded with Power Pellets (M&M's.) Aaron and Tyler had such a fun time together with all of their friends (Aaron's and Tyler's :) While they went to the party I got to spend some fun time with Anna and Ryan, we went to pizza and then to the new toy store in town to play.

Now I have three sleepy Super-kids who are ready for stories, kisses and bed, and a Super husband who I can't wait to snuggle up with on the couch to watch a movie in pj's. It's been a great day at the Superhero household! :)

*In case you were wondering...Aaron is wearing my running spandex compression capris, and my old volleyball spandex from highschool. There is nothing hotter than my husband in spandex! :)

2 comments:

sally

Yay! I wanted photos!!! Thank you for posting those... so cute (and funny)!

Sarah

Great pictures. Poor Jackson does not like to dress up. I think he still had a great time.