CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Time To Shave?

I love the God given innocence we are created with. It is refreshing to be around my children who don't yet know the cruelty of sarcasm, and mean jokes. This morning I was snuggled in bed with Ryan and Tyler, while Anna was still asleep. I lifted one of my arms to rest under my head, Ryan sweetly sat up and said "Mommy, why do you have man hair in your armpit?" hahaha I started laughing SO hard! I explained that one day, he too would have "man hair" in his armpits and that men have longer hair, while women shave theirs and have short hair. He said "Oh- I can't wait to have man hair! When I get older I will get some." and went back to snuggling. :)

(For those of you wondering, I just shaved day before yesterday...it wasn't THAT hairy!) :)

6 comments:

Aj Schwanz

Sounds like someone is getting a personal groomer for Christmas! Matt, what was that link again? :D

Oh, your little ones are funny.

Ashlee

LOL!!!! I've seen your pits - total man hair;)

Kelly

Once when snuggling with Ben, he said, "Ouch, Mom, you are stickering me with your legs!"
Kids just lay it all out there for you.

Sarah

Funny!!! Gotta luv the "man hair"
I could shave every day and I would still have it.

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Let it grow, Little Mama!! Let the leg hair grow too! Tim says all the girls let it grow in Europe! Grow, grow, grow!
XOXOXO

Loralee Choate

Mine have taken to playing with my underarm fat and proclaiming how "Soft and squishy" they are.

Sigh.