CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Little Angel

I miss you even though we never met. In the short time we were together, I felt close to you and thought about what your smile would look like and what your laugh sounded like. It doesn't feel right to say goodbye before even a little hello. You are in a beautiful place now, and will always be safe. Until the day we meet again, you will be in my heart. I love you sweet Angel. Love, Mama xo

“Why, My child—do you ask ‘why’? Well, I will tell you why.

You see, the child lives. Instead of the wind he hears the sound of angels singing before My throne. Instead of the beauty that passes he sees everlasting Beauty—he sees My face. He was created and lived a short time so the image of his parents imprinted on his face may stand before Me as their personal intercessor. He knows secrets of heaven unknown to men on earth. He laughs with a special joy that only the innocent possess. My ways are not the ways of man. I create for My Kingdom and each creature fills a place in that Kingdom that could not be filled by another. He was created for My joy and his parents’ merits. He has never seen pain or sin. He has never felt hunger or pain. I breathed a soul into a seed, made it grow and called it forth.” -Mother M. Angelica

3 comments:

Nadia

So beautiful...your little one is in good hands now, though we are so sad for your loss. You guys are such amazing parents and will be again if that is what the Lord has in store for you and your beautiful family. I am praying for you to recover-both physically and emotionally. You are such a strong woman.

Mrs. Big Time

Oh Jolene, I'm so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and your family. Your letter to him/her is beautiful, and your beautiful baby really is in a beautiful place.

- Stephanie (Maddox) Geist

Tim and Kari O'Brien

So much love and there is also pain, but don't ever let the pain of loving and giving stop you from loving and giving more, my beautiful child. My heart is with you always, always, always, Precious Girl. xoxoxo