CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Breaking Dawn

The long awaited book Breaking Dawn was finally released and I was at the midnight release party! Ashlee and I were surrounded by hundreds of screaming, excited, twelve year old girls, which was hilarious. Ashlee was so patient with me while we waited in line for an hour in the face painting line. :) As we waited...and waited, we heard the hurried conversations from lots of excited pre-teens. Ashlee was thankful that she has boys, and I got a peak into the future with my sweet Anna. :) I finished the book within a couple days (pure exhaustion prevented me from pulling an all nighter) and now I am on the countdown for the movie! 12/12/08!!

2 comments:

Ashlee

Yeah!! It was fun despite the crazy pre-teens. Though you still owe me BIG TIME for abandoning me on your trip to the bathroom!;)

Sarah

I don't know this author......tell me more.