CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Struggling

Have you heard this song? I'm clinging to it right now. I hear the words and want so desperately to believe them. Most of me does. Part of me doesn't want to.


Grace can be painful to recieve.

I am feeling so weak these days. My heart is aching. I'm trying desperately to distract my mind from the pain, but nothing works for long. It comes in waves...about every few minutes.

I know my words are confusing. You're probably wondering what's up. Maybe one day I'll get there and share with you all. For now, I need this space to process. Bear with me.

I took some pictures today, I'll add them tonight.

xo, Jo




4 comments:

Kelly

I need no explanation, just know that I love you and am praying for you!

Jolene Brown

Love you Kelly, thank you. xo

Kristie

Love you Jolene!

Mandy

jolene, it's mandy (from across the fence;)) i'm not sure what's up, but i want you to know that you are ALWAYS welcome to head on over here. *excuse the laundry, the lack of a bra, and the cracker crumbs please* drop all your kiddos over to play,and take the day off. come sit down and i'll make you a coffee and we'll talk or just watch a chick flick, whatever you need. i'll be out of town this weekend, but we'll be back monday. maybe we can plan something? i will be praying for you and look forward to actually hanging out one of these days:)
blessings,mandy