CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Projects and Preperations

Next week, my girl will be 4! I can't believe it. I know it's so cliche to say 'my how the time goes' but it really does. It feels like just yesterday I was holding her sticky, chubby little hands while she learned to take her first steps.

Anna wants a kitty cat birthday this year, kitten decorated cupcakes and all.

I love Soule Mama and her fabulous creativity. Some projects I have taken from her books and have going right now are:

A (shabby chic) birthday banner, a birthday crown, and a pretty tablecloth for the party. Because of copyright, I can't post the images, but go to the links and check them out; SO cute!

I'm also working on some projects for my new business, Cocoa. I can't wait to share the new site with you when it's ready. I am making some pretty tablecloths and ruffly borders for the market stand. I love these fabrics by Amy Butler:

I'll start sharing my progress and the many tiny hands that like helping along the way. :)

What are you working on around your home?