CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Climb

Today we enjoyed a beautiful hike with my dear childhood friend Julia. It was stunning out! Not a cloud in the sky, gorgeous views as far as the eye could see, and lovely company. The kids did great, it was a very steep hike, and they kept right along. Tyler did lay in the middle of the trail a few times. haha I packed Aiden on my back and he still managed to grab a few sticks to swing around. So much to explore! Gods glorious creation! Breathtaking! Top of the mountain! And this lovely is growing quickly before my eyes. She will be four in less than two weeks.
We are still adjusting in this new place, but God is teaching us daily that He is our home and comfort. And with each day brings more goodness, beauty and surprises. xo

3 comments:

Sarah

OOHH it looks like so much fun

Karyn Elise

Oh, that looks like such a beautiful afternoon!! Can we do this when I come down, please?? :) My niece and nephews are such a beautiful blessing. xoxo

Unknown

I hope we can meet up next time I'm in GP - would love to hear about your recent endeavors! I must say, I am so encouraged and inspired by your obedience and faithfulness. :)