CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Remembering

Happy Cinco De Mayo! Though today is a celebration of Mexico, I can't help but think about, remember, and celebrate these beautiful faces from the Nicaraguan village, Gracias a Dios.

Our awesome team on our way to Nicaragua.

The people of Gracias a Dios are some of the most precious people I have met. So full of hope, and undoubted faith. In the face of tragedy, destruction, and hardship they say "The sun has risen, it is a new day. I have my family and my health God is good." Beautiful. I want to be like them. So today, and every day, I remember them and how I saw the face of God in their smiles.

Te echo de menos querida familia y pienso en ti a menudo. Hasta que nos reunamos de nuevo, Dios los bendiga. xo

1 comments:

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Amen! Many blessings! What beautiful pictures and it felt like I had already been there because of the perfect descriptions you give when you talk about the trip. Everyday, people all over the world live simply, simply live, live in beauty! I love you. xo