CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Mama's Day!

Today was a wonderful day! It started off with the most amazing breakfast made by Aaron and the kids. Blueberry Blintzes and fruit salad. Oh man, was it good. I am so grateful for a husband that cooks SO well. :) Ryan painted a tile for me and wrapped it up himself at school. It is precious. Aaron and the kids bought me a jewelry box from one of my favorite stores and had gorgeous Asian Lillie's waiting on the table for me.
Ryan was so funny today, after breakfast I had complemented Aaron on making the best breakfast ever and Ryan was being so sweet, saying nice things to everyone. Then he said "Mommy, you are really good at telling daddy what to do." *sweet smile* Aaron and I both started laughing so hard, Ryan was a little embarrassed after just realizing what he had said. Then he said "If I ever say that again, I'll spank myself!" haha I had tears coming down my face with that one. Such a cutie pie!

After breakfast we played outside in the sunshine and just relaxed. We had a picnic lunch and enjoyed each others company. Aaron and the kids put up some fencing to keep the chickens in and not roaming around the neighborhood. : ) For dinner we had homemade broccoli cheese soup and a roasted chicken (from a local farm, not one of ours ;) filled with garlic and rosemary. Delicious! It was such a sweet day relaxing and enjoying one another. I am so very thankful for my sweet family, there is no place I would rather be than home with my husband and kids. Just the way it should be. Now for those chocolate covered strawberries that are waiting for me. :)

Happy Mother's Day to my Mama- you taught me all that I know about taking care of my family. I learned from the very best. I love you! xoxo

2 comments:

Sarah

What a great day!!! Happy Day!!!

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Mmm-mmmm! Those blueberry blintzes look so delicious. Aaron is a great cook. Here's to the Chef and Little Mama and precious grand babies! I love you!