CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tulips

Today I went with Ryan on his field trip to the Tulip Festival in Woodburn. For one reason or another we have been sick or out of town for the last six years we've lived here, so we hadn't been yet. It was worth the wait! The fields of different colored tulips were gorgeous and every perfectionists dream to see endless rows of perfectly straight lines of beauty and color. (If only my laundry stacks and vacuum lines were the same!)

Funny that I thought my yellow-school-bus-riding days were done, little did I know that I would be riding one when I was 9 months pregnant. The smell brought back memories and it looked much smaller on the inside than I remember...maybe I grew. :) Ryan was SO excited to ride the bus for the first time, I love watching our kids take so much joy in new experiences.

We packed a lunch and stayed until 1:30, the kids had a great time and were pretty wiped out for the bus ride home...so were the parents. Sometime this week I will bring the rest of the family back to take some fun pictures. Here are some cute ones from today:

Cute Ryan

Ryan and his best friend Corban.

Ryan's class (minus three kiddos that were playing)

4 comments:

Tim and Kari O'Brien

What an incredible field trip...all those colors and all those flowers! I bet Ryan loved it!
xoxoxox

Sally

Look how happy he is! Ryan is such a cutie... the first photo is my favorite... we're going on Friday and I can hardly wait...

Kelly

Those are some great pictures! We went for the first time on Monday! It is so beautiful!!Hope you didn't go on the "train". Sooooo bumpy!!

Anonymous

Oh, I love the one of Corban and Ryan together. Can you email that one to me, please, when you get a chance. I love their friendship!
Thanks, Beth