CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Blue and White

Last night, Anna Banana and I had a girls night in the city to cheer on my cousin Elizabeth (Miss Bee).She is a senior in highschool this year, oh I can't believe it. She used to be my tiny little cousin that would shove herself into Barbie boxes at Christmas and endure countless hours of me french braiding her hair to practice.

Now she is one stunningly groovy chick that is about to be out on her own. Her volleyball team made it into the state playoffs and lucky for me, it was held in Portland. It was so fun to squeeze out of town family and watch that beauty kill the ball.Anna slept on the way home and I thought about what she would be like at 17. It comes fast..I am cherishing each day with these precious babies of mine. xo