CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

On this day...

We celebrate a very special gift...

Lovely Anna
Cutie Tyler
Wearing my glasses- so cute.
Oh my goodness, this little hunk of love is so kissable! Precious in his fancies.
Handsome Ryan
Tyler playing with his new paddle ball. I love this picture of playtime in dress clothes.
Easter lunch with friends- delicious food! Free range pork butchered just weeks ago from my parents farm.
A fun new game! Which hard boiled egg will break.
My loves

We celebrate the gift of true sacrifice; the gift of eternal life.

He is Risen and I am so thankful! Happy Easter sweet friends! xo

~Jolene

4 comments:

Sally

Beautiful photos! Happy Easter... you are so blessed! I am in love with the one of Aiden!

Tim and Kari O'Brien

What beautiful Easter pictures! Thank you for posting. You look so pretty! The kids need kisses from Nana. Come home soon! xoxoxoxo

Sarah

HE IS RISEN INDEED!!! Great pictures

Nadia

What a beautiful family, everyone looks so cute all dressed up! I love the one of your whole family all together, those are so fun to look back on. I'm sure it was a great one celebrating our Risen Lord! Happy Easter!