CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Riddle me this

What is itchy, miserable, painful, and red all over?

Me with adult chicken pox.

Last Monday I came down with a fever, body aches, stomach stuff...the list goes on. I thought for sure it was the stomach flu or maybe that I ate something bad. After two days of the symptoms getting worse and not better...the infamous red spots started to appear. I had been exposed to the virus as a child, but never got it. I thought for sure that I was immune. Guess not.

I am now on day six and feeling worse by the hour it seems. I will spare you the gruesome details of this illness, but needless to say, I will be taking a break from this space until I can drink without heavy anti nausea and move my joints without truckloads of ibuprofen.

Anna and Tyler got it as well. Ryan and Tyler have had the vaccine (which is only 70% effective) and Tyler still got it...three to be exact. He is fine now. Anna is on the upswing of hers and poor sweet Aiden will be getting it within the week.

Aaron is a real life superhero. He loves me so much and the way he takes care of me and the kids is so selfless, kind, and precious.

Healthy thoughts!

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this....

3 comments:

Sally

Feel better soon Jolene! I can't believe how hard this has been... I am so very sorry!

Kelly

Had those awful things in high school! Can't believe the places I had them. Ugh! Hope you get feeling better soon! XOXO

Kristie

Praying for you and your family Jolene. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Take care!