CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Gift of Sight

About a week ago we took Tyler in to the eye Dr. after noticing he was having some trouble seeing from a distance. Sure enough, the Dr. found that Tyler has an astigmatism, and were told "his cornea are shaped like footballs."

Yesterday we picked up Tyler's glasses and our sweet boy can see! It has been absolutely precious watching Tyler see things for the first time. I had tears in my eyes the whole way home from getting his glasses as I listened to him say "I can see those tall trees!" "I can see the snowy mountains!" What a miracle it is to see the beauty around us, I am so thankful that this precious boy gets to experience it in a whole new way. Praise God!

I am also so thankful for the access to great Dr.'s!


4 comments:

Kristie

He looks so sweet, Jolene. I know what you mean about having them see things for the first time. Mia and Hailee were the same way when they got their glasses. What a gift their glasses are. Now that Mia had surgery and I am so thankful for the wonderful and talented Dr. she has. Her eye that wondered is now straight as can be. Tell Tyler I think he is so handsome!

Sally

Tyler looks so cute! I'm so glad he can see so well now... what a blessing!

Sarah

So sweet.

Tim and Kari O'Brien

Sir Tyler! He is the perfect knight in shining armor! Hug him. Kiss him...lots and lots of times!! xoxoxo