CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Birthday Boy!

My sweet boy Ryan is already 6! I can't believe it! Wednesday the 9th was his actual birthday. By his request we had: white chocolate chip pancakes (I gave him a stack of six to eat :) for lunch, quesadillas, and for dinner hot dogs and Root Beer floats.
(bare with me, my camera is going out so all the photos are dark)
This year he wanted a Seattle Seahawks Football Birthday, it was so fun! We set up at a nearby park and had hot wings, carrot sticks, celery sticks, chips, Root Beer, licorice, and cake.

Great friends taking a tough football picture. :)

Playing ball, I love that Anna was out there playing with all the boys. :)


Ohhh, sweet baby Ryan. He still has those cheeks and that precious smile. He is such a fun kid and I love spending my days with him. Happy Birthday, Ryan! I love you! xoxo ~Mama

1 comments:

Sally

Happy Birthday Ryan! Spencer had such fun and was so happy to be invited! Thank you!!! I love that group photo of the boys... when Kent sent one he took on his iphone, my thought was... gee... are they having any fun? I didn't realize they were supposed to be acting tough!