CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

California, Here We Come!


We are leaving today for Quincy, California where we will be staying with family for a week. We have rented a cabin on Buck's Lake, and will spend our time water skiing, wakeboarding, and playing on the beach! Sounds amazing, huh? We will be at the cabin with Aaron's sister and family, and Aaron's parents, we leave tonight and will drive back to Grants Pass on Saturday morning to raft with my parents and our family from Chicago, then finally home on Sunday night. It will be a busy week, but lot's of fun! I may not be able to post this week, but will try. If not, I will post pictures when we return. Have a great week!

P. S- I'll be sure to include more pictures of me in my hot yellow bikini! ;) Hee hee

1 comments:

Nadia

Can't wait to hear about your trip! I know I am looking forward to more pics in that hot suit! You guys deserve a vacation, I hope it was relaxing and a great time with both sides of the family! Miss you all!